Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery & Collection: Within Dubai, pickup and drop-off are free of charge. However, for other Emirates, customers should consult with counter staff regarding applicable charges.
2. Security: Customers must pay a security deposit which will be retained for 30 days. In addition, customers must provide a copy of their passport with a visa page and entry stamp or Emirates ID copy, as well as a valid driving license copy.
|Car||Security Deposit Amount|
|Kia Sportage 2020||1000|
|Mitsubishi Attrage 2022||1000|
|Mitsubishi Attrage 2021||1000|
|Nissan Sunny 2023||1000|
|Nissan Micra 2020||1000|
|Chevrolet Groove 2023||1250|
|Mitsubishi Pajero 2020||1500|
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2019||1500|
|Mitsubishi Xpander 2021||1500|
|Mitsubishi Eclipse 2020||1500|
|BMW X2 2020||1500|
|BMW X2 2023||1500|
|Nissan Xtrail 2020||1500|
|Nissan Kicks 2020||1500|
|Pajero Signature 2018||1500|
|Jac J7 2023||1500|
|Jac Js4 2023||1500|
|Jac S3 2023||1500|
|BMW 520 I 2021||1500|
|Nissan Patrol Platinum 2019||3000|
|Nissan Patrol Titanium 2021||3000|
|Mercedes S500 2018||3000|
|BMW 420 I Convertible 2021||3000|
|Dodge Ram 2022||3000|
|BMW 420 I Convertible 2022||3000|
|Tesla Model 3 2023||3000|
|Tesla Model X 2020||3000|
|Bentley Bentayga 2019||5000|
|Bentley Bentayga 2022||5000|
3. Insurance: All vehicles are insured in the UAE. If the vehicle is damaged or in an accident, customers must pay a minimum insurance excess claim charge of AED 2000. A police report is mandatory in such cases. If there is no police report, the customer will be responsible for the full cost of repairs.
4. Driving licenses: Customers must have a valid international driving license from the country on whose passport they are traveling. For UAE residents, a valid UAE driver’s license is required.
5. Credit Cards: Visa or MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
6. Age Restrictions: Drivers must be at least 23 years old and have held a valid driving license for more than 6 months.
7. Theft Protection: Theft protection insurance cover is not included.
8. Toll Tax: A toll tax of AED 5 per crossing will be charged.
9. Parking Fee: Customers must pay parking fees directly at parking meters.
10. Fines: Customers will be responsible for any fines incurred while the vehicle is in their possession.
11. Vehicle Prohibition: Racing, towing, off-road driving, and any other activities prohibited by UAE law are not allowed.
12. Vehicle Impound: If the government impounds the vehicle for any reason, the customer will be charged a loss of rent.
13. Mileage Restriction: Customers are allowed to drive up to 250 km per day or 5000 km per month. Any additional kilometers will be charged at AED 0.50 per km or AED 15 per km for luxury cars.
14. Non-Coverage: Loss or damage to personal belongings is not covered.
15. Driving Restrictions: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited. Emergency road services are available, and customers should inquire at the counter.
16. Petrol: Customers must return the vehicle with the same fuel level as when it was rented. Otherwise, they will be charged for the difference.
17. Rental Period: The rental period is a minimum of 24 hours.
18. Additional Driver: A fee of AED 200 will be charged for each additional driver.
19. Cancellation: If customers cancel the rental before the rental period, the full amount will be charged.
20. Other Conditions: Customers acknowledge that the vehicle was delivered to them in good condition and fit for the purpose of use. Customers should return the vehicle without any alterations.
21. Working Hours: The rental company's working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm, except on Fridays.
22. Smoking: Smoking inside the car is prohibited, and customers will be charged AED 1000 for smoking inside the vehicle.