Before you pick up a car, car rental companies will typically request your credit card. If you're wondering how to rent a car in Dubai without a credit card, this post will help.
Tourists frequently wonder why car rental companies always require a credit card when hiring a car. What’s up with that? Truth is, it’s not solely due to the rental fee. It is more concerned with ensuring that the agency’s vehicles remain in good condition throughout the time they are in the hands of the customers.
Alternative Payment Methods
Now before we get into the specifics, you should know that renting a car in Dubai without a credit card is only possible if you’re a Dubai resident.
Apart from using a credit card, Fast Track supports other payment methods for locals in Dubai.
- Bank transfer
If you’re into cash transactions, Fast Track accepts cash as a form of payment for the rental fee.
Fast Track takes a minimum of AED 1000 security deposit by credit card, cash, or bank transfer to cover up for any accidental damage to the car.
So, make sure that you are carrying enough cash to hire a rental car.
Not only that, but you can also pay via bank transfers if you’re a non-local with a bank account abroad, or simply prefer to do business through the banking system
To find out more, check out our FAQs.
Documents needed for renting a car using other payment methods?
When renting a vehicle using methods other than a credit card, please make sure you have the following documents:
- Ensure you have enough cash on you.
- Copy of a valid ID and a driver's license, which differs for UAE residents and tourists visiting the UAE.
For more information, give us a call at (+ 971554592295) or visit our contact page.
Tips for renting a car without a credit card in Dubai
- Fast Track has different payment rules depending on your age and the vehicle you choose. Make sure to thoroughly research and inquire before booking a rental car.
- Check vehicle availability because you may be limited to certain car types if you do not rent with a credit card.
- Making a refundable security deposit. It is pretty unlikely that a rental company will allow you to rent a vehicle without first requesting a security deposit.
- Whether you are a resident of the UAE or a visitor, you must carry all of the necessary documents.
- Fast Track, like every other car rental company in Dubai, has set age requirements, and you must be of legal driving age to rent a car.
By now should be all set and ready to head over to Fast Track and rent your dream car without any hassle or confusion. Drive away in your rental car and have fun now that you've learned about our alternative payment choices!